Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello, I've Designed Some New Stuff! :)

Hey Guys!  I've added some new designs to my collection and they've been selling really well.  I like the fuzzy yarns I've been wrapping some of my headbands in, I think it's a awesome look for fall and winter.  I did the Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market a couple of days ago.  It was hot, but a lot of fun. 








My new email is sophiaspinkcurlscouture@gmail.com you can email me if you have any questions or would like any of my designs.  I'm going to Long Beach this coming Sunday, the 21st.  Don't forget these headbands are all unique, I never make two of the same! They are fun to wear this upcoming season of shopping and parties and they make really good gifts for the holiday season!  I'm naming my new headbands after cities in Italy.  One of my newest goals is to learn Italian and go there this summer. Ciao for now - Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sophia,
    How are you doing, my favorite great niece? I just love your website! I am interested in buying a few headbands, and possibly a purse for Catelyn. Denise told me that you sold quite a few of your items at the show on Sunday. That's Great! Just to name a few that I like(if you still have them): Milano, Firenze, Perugia, Torino, Monza, Bari, and zipper flower headbands, and Lucca or Vicenza purse. Let me know what ones you still have and I will decide which ones to buy. If you have any other ideas on something for Catelyn, please email me. Hope all is well with you and school. Tell Isabella and everyone "hello" for me. Sorry you didn't receive my other email. Hope this goes through. Love, Aunt Les XOXO

    ReplyDelete